Welcome to Anderson Entertainment

Anderson Entertainment:
"A MOVEMENT IS NOT A MOVEMENT WITHOUT MOVEMENT."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The End of the "N"

I've been using the word NIGGA ever since I heard "NIGGA" being used on the curb where cats serve and sip liquor
As I started to get bigger, it seeped into my vocab... I began writing raps, it would creep in my notepad
No big deal, I use the word every day- as an adjective, noun, verb- basically every way
I could, because I'm 'hood and that's just the way we speak- so of course I'm gonna use it when I slay these beats
But lately
Current events motivate me
To not glorify the very word used to degrade me
The very same word I use with such negligence
Is also used to imply my lack of intelligence
So, confused and perplexed- still using it, yes
But in my daily conversation I'm using it less
Now the next faze is starting the next craze,
And un-doing a habit I've had for decades
So here's to the "N" word, in all of it's glory
We had a fairy tale romance, but it's the end of the story
So let me get it out of my system... NIGGA, NIGGA, NIGGA, NIGGA, NIGGA...
Okay, I'm done- a new day has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment